1. A vacuum cleaner brush with flexible internal suction pipe (100), in plastic material and items in plastic or steel, intended for application to all types of domestic or for community vacuum cleaners, fitted with a single articulated joint or with a double articulated joint compared with two axes (136, 144), parallel to the ground, fitted in centre line with a flexible pipe (120) rigidly connected to the central connection (116) of the suction split (112) on one side and on the other, to the rigid pipe (132) of the upper and main articulated joint (142), between which a connection (146) is inserted, with the possibility of oscillation-rotation, second (150), without however allowing the retraction ram with an axial retaining ring also placed between them (148), producing a continuity without possibility of any loss in the joins for the pipe (120), transferring all suction power generated by the vacuum cleaner to the ground, with the present brush (100) fitted with all accessories and technical devices present in the normal brushes being traded, such as the mobile or fixed frontal brush (124), mobile or fixed rear gasket (126), pedal (160) and lifting mechanism, double pair of wheels in addition to the two articulated joints (136, 144) and rotation (150).
2. The brush (100) as in claim 1 fitted with a suction pipe (120), between the slit (112) and the articulated connection (132), achieved with a flexible tube to a rigid envelope reinforced with spirals or metal rings to maintain the appropriate constant air and dust passage section and therefore not to be squashed due to the vacuum produced by the vacuum cleaner inside the tube itself.
3. The brush (100) as in claim 1, where the split (112) is connected to a specific sleeve collar (116) connectable to the flexible pipe (120) with a clamp or clamping ring without blow-byes or concentrated load losses due to the said connection.
4. The brush (100) as in claim 1, fitted with a rigid connection and to the sleeve collar (132) of the oscillation articulated joint (142), of the flexible tube (120) for the purpose of eliminating losses from the suction flow in the adjustment zones in brush with handle or rigid tube, connected with the terminal pipe (146) of the articulated joint in work positions.
5. The brush (100) as in claim 4 where the transversal pipes (112), the connection pipe (116), the flexible sleeve collar (120) and subsequent connections (132,146) of the connection to the vacuum cleaner have a section almost constant for a maximum yield or without additional losses and with noise reduction.
6. The brush (100) as in claim 1, fitted with front, fixed or mobile linear brush (124) in vertical (166) by itself or together with the gasket (126), for the purpose of cleaning of carpets, using the pedal (160) with bistable metal spring mechanism or in synthetic resins.
7. The brush (100) as in claim 1, fitted with one or two pairs of wheel supports, (118) and (154), one of which acts as the primary oscillation axle (140) with regard to the support flat in the ground of the entire brush.
8. The brush (100) as in claim 1, fitted with final sleeve collar (146) oscillating (150) around its own axle fitted with a ring (148) placed between the female (152) and male (146) sleeve collar.
9. The brush (100) as in claim 1, fitted with an oscillation axle corresponding to the axle (144) of the main complete support wheels system, with the possibility of a second oscillation axle (136) in centre line on the short side of the base of the brush.